Fastream Technologies wrote:
> I can see on my Vista x64 the reverse proxy drops SSL connections
> with our web stress tester:

I can produce plenty of "dropped" entries against the SslWebserver
demo as well on both ports. The more clients and threads are setup
in the testapp the more refused connections.
That's the expected behaviour. Since SSL handshakes are rather
expensive there is less load required until the first SSL connection
is refused. And the testapp obviously does not support session caching.
An option for session caching would be helpful in order to be able to
compare.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]