One more question: when I try to retrieve some images using the appended
"www.", the image does not download, but when I omit the "www.", it
downloads correctly.
Try doing a GET request for "notepad.com/images/firebug.gif" and it
works. Try "www.notepad.com/images/firebug.gif" and it does not.
Either way will work in my web browser, but with HttpCli it only works
without "www."

Is it possible to determine which format to use with HttpCli besides
doing a HEAD every time?

Thanks for the help again.