Sorry for late reply. Have been away..!

On Tue, 19 May 2009 08:31:54 +0200, you wrote:

>How did you install it exactely? Did you install for both personalities
>from the Delphi personality building the Delphi package with linker
>option "Generate All C++Builder Files", or did you install the C++Builder
>install group in the C++Builder personality?

I installed as described in the file: Readme7.txt.

With both personalities loaded, I selected the file "CB2009Install.groupproj"
Selected the "...run.bpl" and made a build.
Then selected the "...design.bpl" and made an "Install".

No errors was shown and the packages was apparently installed correct.

Now, I have just tried what you mention above. In the options I selected the
"Generate All C++Builder Files" option and made a build on the "...run.bpl".

and got the error:
[ILINK32 Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'OVERBYTEICSWINSOCK.OBJ'
and of course, when trying to build the "...design.bpl" I get:
[ILINK32 Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'OVERBYTEICSCB2009RUN.BPI'

Two more errors for my collection.... :-(

Back to the "Generate C++ .objs, headers, namespaces, export" option, the ICS
installs without errors, but my little simple project fails..!

Thanks again for taking your time for helping me. If it works for you, it should
also be possible to get it working here too. I am sending the project to you

Regards:
Ole Braad-Sorensen
www.importshop.dk