Graham Powell wrote:
> When I get the FEAT response, where do I look for the results?
> Although I think this is irrelevant since I have found the spec for
> the server and the only FEAT supported is UTF8.

if ftpFeatUtf8 in SupportedExtensions then ..
if ftpFeatMDTM in SupportedExtensions then ..

BTW: I think the OverbyteIcsFtpTst demo doesn't set
the UTF-8 code page correctly. Some weeks ago I read
in an FTP-RFC (cannot recall the number) that if the
UTF-8 Feat is returned by the server and an OPTS
UTF8 ON command failed it has to be assumed that UTF-8
is already active on the server-side.

To enable UTF-8 by:
FtpClient1.CodePage := CP_UTF8;

--