From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On
Behalf Of Arno Garrels
Sent: 08 March 2010 16:16
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] FPiette V2.108 vs Overbyte V7.07 - FTP Client

Graham Powell wrote:
> When I get the FEAT response, where do I look for the results?
> Although I think this is irrelevant since I have found the spec for
> the server and the only FEAT supported is UTF8.

if ftpFeatUtf8 in SupportedExtensions then ..
if ftpFeatMDTM in SupportedExtensions then ..

BTW: I think the OverbyteIcsFtpTst demo doesn't set the UTF-8 code page
correctly. Some weeks ago I read in an FTP-RFC (cannot recall the number)
that if the
UTF-8 Feat is returned by the server and an OPTS
UTF8 ON command failed it has to be assumed that UTF-8 is already active on
the server-side.

To enable UTF-8 by:
FtpClient1.CodePage := CP_UTF8;