Hi Angus,
Thanks for the response,
My needs are following,

Server: Answers to the incoming connections and lists connected clients (it is monitoring the clients).
- Can send files like: .bat, .exe etc. to the client/clients
- Can receive files like: .txt, .log, .xml from the client/clients
- Can login to the client via remote desktop
- Allowes clients to create/modify files in its folders

Client: Connects automatically to the server and keeps the connection alive.
- Can receive files like: .bat, .exe etc. from the server
- Can create/modify files like: .txt, .xml on the server

If I am not mistaking,
this should be possible with ICS SSL.

Best regards

-daniel