I'm using a TWSocket component to send digitized voice data. Protocol used
is UDP (multicast). Kind of a special VoIP application.

Now I need to ensure good quality of service even in highly stressed
networks. How?

Start from here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa374420(VS.85).aspx

In a TWSocket you have access to the low level socket ahndle using TWSocket
Handle property. You can issue winsock API function call using that handle.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be