> in my case have sense : i need to create a graph with instant
> bandwish and other.

So you want to update your graph and label up to 100 times per second,
are you sure anyone can see changes that fast?

Also note that transfer will be blocked each time you perform your label
and graph updates, and doing this more than once a second will
progressively slow down transfers.

> way to have an instant update like the old version?

Exactly which component are you using?  They all implement progress in
different ways.

Angus