Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:51 PM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Error handling

Can someone please guide me to a demo where the ICS Socket errors are handled? I have checked almost all and each one of them are having some handling but I can’t get the result I need.

Example: If I pull the network cable from the client I get socket error pop-up
which is something that I wouldn’t like to see.

What is the exception/error which is generated ?

See OnBgException event.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be