Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 9:08 AM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Error handling

Daniel,

You have not answered my question: What is the exception/error which is
generated ?

One we know which error/exception is killing you, we'll probably be able to
give a better idea.
OnBgException handle background exceptions, that is exceptions triggered in
the message pump and not handled elsewhere. You can also have exception
anywhere you call an ICS method and you catch it with a try/except. But
usually there is no such exception unless you've made a programming error or
miunderstood some concept. So pleaaaase tell us what exception/error you
have !

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be

----- Original Message ----- From: "daniel cc" <dan...@signedsource.com>