To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Error handling

Hello,
Thanks for the response.
Sorry for delay.

Do we have any demos where --> OnBgException is handled?
I simply can't find any, in the server or the client demos.
I have tryed to set "Can Close" and put the error into the memo with no success. All I need is to avoid the error pop-up and put the error into the memo/log file.

If anyone has ever done this,
could you please post some example of how it is done or can be done.

Thanks

-----Original Message----- From: Francois PIETTE