Thanks Angus for the quick reply

In fact I am not exiting the thread but I am calling:

SslWSocket->PostQuitMessage();

to break out of the socket MessageLoop

In doing so this sets the SslWSocket Terminated to true

And the next time I try to Send and therefore the next time I run the
MessageLoop it immediately breaks out of the loop as it is doing a
GetTermianted call which returns true!

Can I call SetTerminated(false) before calling Send/running the MEssageLoop?

--
Regards

Paul Read
Partner