> Am working on a multi draw feature and I noticed when sending the
> data that is stored in a stringlist via socket it don't always
> draw the full image like its missing data am sending the full
> string list via socket and drawing it in real time but for some
> reason it don't send the full content so am wondering is there
> limit on the sendtext or a better way to send large data ?

Send and SendStr will eventually send all the data you pass to them,
memory permitting.  Not generally a good idea to send more than about
one megabyte at a time due the buffering needed by ICS, but there is no
fixed limit.

Your problem is more likely on the receiving side whose code you did
not include, and which is more complex.

Angus