> Are there any known issues with SslHttpCli for sending data?

It seems the component still uses 8K buffers for receiving and sending
data, which was fine 15 years ago when we used slow modems and 10Mb
ethernet, but larger buffers would be more efficient with current
internet speeds.

I updated the FTP client buffers to 32K several years ago for better
performance.  The HTTP buffer should probably be increased similarly,
or made customised in size to allow the optimum size to be found.

I'll put it on my long list, unless someone else has the time.  I'm
working on SSL at the moment.

Angus