On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 4:24 PM, RTT <p...@sapo.pt> wrote:

> If that's the case, using SYN, that is sync, to compare against the async
> ICS is not of any help. You need to compare with another async component.

I think all other libraries are blocking, Indy, Synapse, Delphi's own
tcp/ip stuff. Either way, if the problem is the async nature of ICS,
shouldn't an alternate method be provided? We are not talking about a
little difference here, it's huge. Also I'm not sure it makes much sense to
stay async with current hardware/software, things have changed, and it's
very easy to use a blocking socket in a thread to achieve the same.