Erm, I thought we all reached a clear conclusion that the issue happens
from w98 to w7, and whatever causes the problem seems fixed from w8
onwards. Since all the tests were compared with a different tcp/ip library
at the exact same time of performing the ICS tests, I think we can rule out
random temporal issues.