Sir, thank you for your great works.
I want to receive/send binary string by WSocketServer. My client is a GPRS .
1, the send string is binary data , its length maybe 10 byte, 17 byte, 24 byte,
 and 40byte   etc.
2, the send data began as 16 hexadecimal fixed:  FA 21
3, the end of the data's character is  arbitrary .
4, after receiving data, do some data analysis, and write some msg to database.

There are a few questions to consult ICS Component,
1, wsocketServer can achieve this function?
2, need to use linemode? Its lineEnd how to set? Do not set up, wrong, how to
deal with?
3, need to enable MulitiThreaded?
4,How do WSocketServer receive data ,Is it by ClientDataAvailable?

Could you pleased give me some code for this function?
         Thanks

                                               Sun Xiao