>   I have turn off LineMode, when I send "FA 0A 02 FF AA 55 01 00
> B3 06" HEX string by client, the server can not receive any thing.

Please show the code you have added to DataAvailable event to process
the buffer you have filled using the Receive function.

It is your problem to write code to decide when the packet has been
received, not ICS.

The TcpSrv sample uses LineMode and ReceiveStr which is only suitable
for ASCII based protocols.   You need something like:

   FRxBuffer: array [0..2048] of AnsiChar;

  len := Receive (@RxBuffer, SizeOf (RxBuffer)-1);
  { loop through RxBuffer looking for packet end }