Hi sir:
My Clients are some GPRS moudle, they send some HEX data,like : FA 21 02 FF 00
13 20 00 08 FF AA 55 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 13 00 00 00 01 FF FF FF
F6 00

    I found OverbyteICSTcpSrv.dpr can achieve my need. but it only recieve
string include #13#10. How can I deal with ?
     Thank you !!!

                          sun xiao