On 20/02/2017 11:59, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
When you have a lot of spare time, could you possibly investigate
whether it's possible to build C++ OBJ files that we can link into ICS,
similarly to ZLIB?   If not, could you please try and build the DLL?

I've just sent you a 32-bit nghttp2.dll, that I just built.
For now better if we go the DLL way. Later, when a HTTP2 ICS sample is available, I can try the obj linking way.