I looked at all the folder demos I found an example with cookies, but it is
not with ssl component, I tried to do everything, clear the cookies, send
empty cookie, nothing else resolves, every time I send the POST it's like
the first user:

        Buf     :=
AnsiString('perfil=1&txtLogin=user1&txtPassword=passuser1&envia=1');
//<< It's as if I always sent this
        Buf     :=
AnsiString('perfil=1&txtLogin=user2&txtPassword=passuser2&envia=1');
        Buf     :=
AnsiString('perfil=1&txtLogin=user3&txtPassword=passuser3&envia=1');
        Buf     :=
AnsiString('perfil=1&txtLogin=user4&txtPassword=passuser4&envia=1');

I can report anything, even a non-existent user and password that still
authenticates ...

I removed the "IcsCookies" component of the form and still continue using
the cookie, I did not understand anything, it is recorded on the computer?
And always use that data regardless of what I post?

Please, I need a lot to use this component, TIdHttp causes me many problems.