Greetings,

It appears that the latest ICS version was never tested on macOS. I downloaded the latest ICS v8.44 source code, successfully installed it in Delphi Tokyo, but when I try to compile our projects that use TWsocket for macOS, I get multiple errors. I've downloaded the latest source from your SVN server to check if these errors have been recently corrected -- no, the same problems. We use one of the older ICS version in Delphi Seattle for building macOS applications without any problems, so these bugs are relatively recent.

The problems begin in unit OverbyteIcsSSLEAY:

    Tasn1_pctx_st = packed record      { V8.40 }
        flags: DWORD;
        nm_flags: DWORD;
        cert_flags: DWORD;
        oid_flags: DWORD;
        str_flags: DWORD;
    end;

DWORDs are not a valid type in OSX. Then there is the procedure IcsVerifySslDll (const Fname: string), which should be within {$IFDEF MSWINDOWS}, then the errors continue in unit OverbyteIcsWSocketS, where TCustomIniFile is unrecognized because System.IniFiles is in the USES section only for Windows, etc., etc.

That would be great if someone could take a look and fix those problems (and multiple hints and warnings), if possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Michael Berg