Hey there,

Kevin wrote:

> The biggest thing that I would like to see is some sort of named
> sections.  For example if I want to put a warning or sidenote it
> would be nice to have it delimited by a colored box or other
> thing.  I noticed that a lot of output formats support some time of
> section or division that can be styled.

> If I want to limit my docs to html I can simply use: ''<div
> class="warning">'' and ''</div>'' but then I can only get html
> output (and AFAIK there are no conditional macros).

> I think that this is a common feature and it would be nice to have
> some syntax for it.  My first thoughts are "{{class text}}" for
> inline and "{{{class line" for one line and "{{{class" closed with
> "}}}" for multi-line.  I chose braces because they have different
> opening and closing allowing nesting and I tried to match your
> syntax for quoted and non-parsed areas.  Also the name-space
> combination matches links.

> I was thinking that you could add a separator if you wish
> ("{{{class: ...").

> I was wondering what you guys think.  I'm sorry if something like
> this was proposed but I couldn't find any record of it.

I'm not sure if this would be of use to you, but I made two example
txt2tags documents that create web pages using CSS. One uses style
and the other uses css-sugar. The style method customizes entire
pages. The css-sugar method divides pages into zones, allowing for
quite extensive customization. If you'd like to see these in action,
you can get them here:

http://host-a.net/littlegirl/txt2tagsCSS.zip

Enjoy! (:

--