On 25/05/12 21:52, Little Girl wrote:
> I'm not sure if this would be of use to you, but I made two example
> txt2tags documents that create web pages using CSS. One uses style
> and the other uses css-sugar. The style method customizes entire
> pages. The css-sugar method divides pages into zones, allowing for
> quite extensive customization. If you'd like to see these in action,
> you can get them here:
>
> http://host-a.net/littlegirl/txt2tagsCSS.zip
>
> Enjoy! (:

Thanks for the example but that is not what I'm looking for.  Hopefully
this example helps.

HTML:

use with caution.</p>

This way I can style that warning message into a pretty little box with
an exclamation mark image in the background.  Getting the <p> element
might be hard to do but something like this would be fine.

cat, use with caution.</p></div>

Then you write some fancy CSS.

.warning {
    /* fancy css */
}
.warning p {
    /* more fancy css */
}

I hope you understand what I am going for.  According to my proposed
syntax it would be written like so.

~~~~~~~~~~~
This piece of software does things.

{{{warning There is a small chance that it will kill your cat, use with
caution.

And seeing that I like the separator idea.

This piece of software does things.

{{{warning| There is a small chance that it will kill your cat, use with
caution.

Thanks for the help.