Hi Michal,

Thanks for your script, I tried it, it can extract the PMU config object
from the FSBL generated by Vitis, but the SD card I prepare this way
still doesn't boot.

It does one thing differently than before, though: the line

    ### ERROR ### Please RESET the board ###

Can you please try xilinx u-boot master branch instead?

Sadly, the result is exactly the same as before. BTW, the Rev1.1 changes are not in master yet, I had to enter them manually.

Tap delay programming can be one of the reason.
But the best would be to load it via jtag and look at backtrace where
the problem is.

How do I debug it via JTAG?  Any instructions on that somewhere?

Cheers,

  András