>> Leroy Dreyfuss

>> Administrators experiencing such an issue will need to
grant the
proper
>> permissions to the required directories and files before
turning
their
>> systems over to users. As an example, the 'users' group
may loose its

>> previous access rights and be set to Windows 2003
defaults.

Ok, so I admit that getting such info 7 times might be
considered
excessive,
I find the contents extrememly helpful. We have the exact
same problem,
and
have wondered how to beat it.

It might be nice to create a "quick user guide" style thing,
like I get
with
 a new motherboard that details things to look out for. I
know the
manuals
 have all the info in, but when I'm upgrading from something
something else,
 I honestly don't know where to begin to look.

Imagine - there I thought that "upgrade" meant that
something was going
to get
 better!
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users