I received this about 20 times (at least) myself.
Anthony

 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Doug Miller
Sent:   Wednesday, May 05, 2004 12:21 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [U2] Re: {Virus?} Duplicate posts, attachments

At 05:12 PM 5/4/2004, you wrote:
>Has anyone else received the message below over and over again, I have at
>least 6 times today?
>Jerry Banker

Yes and it seems like Leroy's response is one that won't die.  :^(

I imagine there are some kinks to work out.  Another thing worth
noting.  Apparently the IBM folks have been strong handed into sending some
type of gif attachment with all of their emails.  This apparently weirds
out the server as well.  I notice alot of extra headers that come in from
the virus scanner.

Why not just strip the attachments off and not worry about viruses then?  I
for one do not want to see any attachments coming in from the group.

Doug Miller   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Strategy 7    Dallas TX
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users