Not belly up but had extreme difficulties (i.e. Oxford Health Plans). They
then wound up keeping some applications on MV since Oracle could not meet
the demands.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dawn M. Wolthuis
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 10:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] Companies going belly up converting from PICK/MV

I've tried to search the archives for some old postings and have been
unsuccessful, so sorry for asking for previously posted info.

I'm looking for information related to companies that moved or attempted to
move from applications based on MV to Oracle or other relational databases
and went belly up in the process.

Thanks for any anecdotes or info you can pass along or point me to.  --dawn

Dawn M. Wolthuis
Tincat Group, Inc.
www.tincat-group.com

Take and give some delight today.