-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 12:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] UniVerse in VB .NET

We have been using VB.NET (& C#) with UniData, using the OleDb Provider.  We
have not been able to get the tables and views to work in Visual Studio
either.  Which was a dissapointment.  I don't remember now the exact
exchanges that took place with IBM's support, but the net result is that we
have come to the conclusion (correctly or not) that the table views don't
work with the UniData OleDB provider.

I would sure be glad to hear from some one who can tell me I'm wrong about
that.

Thanks