-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Donald Kibbey
Sent:   Friday, June 04, 2004 3:31 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [U2] [OT]Postscript to a Laser on Dumb Term Aux Port

This usually occurs when the printer is either not Postscript capable or has
PCL mode turned on.  If this is an HP type printer with the postscript card,
make sure your first set of commands actually sent to the printer switch it
over to postscript mode (which is nothing more than an ascii data stream).

Don Kibbey
Financial Systems Manager
Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP