I'll second the motion.

Other solutions:

1. Determine some method to keep the current box.
2. Print out reports. Pray that you have all you need and retire the box.
  - this can be to paper or a report "data extraction" program.
3. Migrate the application to the current versions of Aix/Solaris/Universe.
4. Extract the data into a format you are currently more comfortable with.

Extracting the data may be a chore, depending on the application that created
it. There are some commercial reporting and extraction tools; however,
depending the application you may just end up with tables of data with no idea
what they mean. Having someone who knows (or can figure out) the application
may help.

Colin Alfke
Calgary, Canada