I agree with this. Access became available in October. We are a VAR ourselves and have hundreds of customers. We became somewhat of a beta site as one of our power customers requested access back in August of last year. The whole process is a little confusing because you are dealing with multiple logins but in the end, it works.

So get with your VAR's and request access and they should be able to get you going. If they do not know how, tell them to contact IBM as this is available now. I suspect IBM should have some type of announcement in their "Information Management Software Today newsletter" sometime soon.