-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Chanco
Actually I worked with Charlie many years ago (he used to "grade" my
programs and come by my desk with a copy of my program with a bunch of
red marks all over it .......)  He was/is the most brilliant pick person
I have ever met in person with the exception of Jim Young.

I will email him and ask him about it