Dave,

LIST.READU DETAIL (for UniData) renders the complete file name, as well as
the complete information for any field that may be truncated in the 'plain'
LIST.READU. With the DETAIl option, the data displayed is not aligned
correctly with the heading (by columnar alignment).

Regards,

Bob Wyatt
Ashwood Computer, Inc.