Bill Haskett wrote:
Dave:

With UniData V7.1.9 on Windows, you can:

3 Dev (0)-> LIST.READU
 UNO  UNBR      UID    UNAME     TTY     FILENAME  RECORD_ID M     TIME   DATE
4 3612 197615 wphasket pts/4 APVENDOR 9999 X 12:13:01 Dec 07
Bill
Yeah, you can. But if you have a long filename, or a long @ID, you can sometimes lose significant parts of the info you need. At least we were. That's why the homegrown version spans two lines for each lock.

It was a slow help desk day, I couldn't get the ID of the order that was locked, so I banged this out in twenty minutes or so. The boss liked it, we use it, I shared it. YMMV.

--
Dave