-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dennis Bartlett
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 6:04 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Indexes

My dumb question for the day (just cant remember how to... and the manual's
example is too simplistic...)

How do I programmatically get an index value out, eg I have a STOCK file,
and a REPAIRS file. Whoever designed this needs their head read, but the
repairs file only has the stock code as a reference in the record. I have
indexed the repair file on stock code, and need to create a report on the
stock file of how many items are under repair.

1. UniverseBASIC code?

2. is this possible from an Itype?