Glen,Bill, Ron, and Brian,

Thanks for the input on this. Glen's way seems to be about the same
way I am thinking of going about it. And it is proof enough to me that
it is possible, allthough I am going to probably use LaTex to do the
markup, it looks nicer. We are running UV on Windows and will be for
the forseeable future however this would be a great oppertunity to
intro Linux into the environment. My company is under new managment
and they were always opposed to the idea, the new managment is looking
to improve and cut cost.

Thanks again,

Norm