Arnold

Yes, I've been impressed with FPC generally, though it depends what type of
project you are trying to migrate! For straight-forward VCL forms apps it
seems like a reasonable tool. However I would have to say that whilst
Lazarus has come a long way, it still lags well behind other IDEs, even
other free ones like SharpDevelop for C#. Maybe someone needs to port FPC to
the dreaded Eclipse..

Nowadays I tend to use .net for any client projects (since they stole all
the good bits of Delphi anyway <grin>), and stick to Delphi for my own.

Brian