Chuck:
It has been quite a while since I've done one, but I've done several in the
past.

When making the tape on Mentor Pro:

T-ATT 512
T-ONLINE
SAVE SYSTEM acct (FTYC

On UV using UniAdmin:

Choose Import
Select your tape device
Set your block size
Check the Use Type 19 Files box

I forget if you need to have the account defined in UV first or if the
restore will create it.  Also be sure to get the account on a single tape.
 I never had any luck with multi-reel tapes, but I've heard it works.

HTH

Michael