To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [U2] Mentor Pro to UniVerse

Chuck:
It has been quite a while since I've done one, but I've done several in the
past.

When making the tape on Mentor Pro:

T-ATT 512
T-ONLINE
SAVE SYSTEM acct (FTYC

On UV using UniAdmin:

Choose Import
Select your tape device
Set your block size
Check the Use Type 19 Files box

I forget if you need to have the account defined in UV first or if the
restore will create it.  Also be sure to get the account on a single tape.
I never had any luck with multi-reel tapes, but I've heard it works.

HTH

Michael