From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bob Fox
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:51 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] UV to SAP mig... GOOGLE funds for MV worldwide !

We have applied to the Google Project10 for our non-profit to create a
worldwide criminal identification and tracking network !

If GOOGLE funds us then we will use
IBM UniVerse and
Revelation OpenInsight
with one server per country.

Most every criminal justice agency in every free country will be
involved.

Most of the involved major manufacturers have expressed interest and
support.

If funded we will be looking to this group for volunteers in many roles.
(4 hours per week minimum)

We will notify all if we are among the
finalists so you can vote for this project.

Bob.Foy
(Developer of the original criminal
tracking network for 3 states in the 90's)