From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Symeon Breen
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3:13 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: RE: [U2] UV to SAP mig... GOOGLE funds for MV worldwide !

Surely an interface into each countries criminal database would be easier to
maintain - in the uk we have the PNC (Police National Computer) which
contains all such records, access to this is very tightly controlled. I know
our police have enough paper work to do without having to fill in records on
another database !?