Very perceptive. Yes, there are millions of records that are not easily shared
that never make it into ncic. Within those records, as happened in 9-11, are
valuable pieces of evidence. Note, that this is NOT an intelligence system. It
is a record sharing system of those millions of entries that every police
agency has.

Would be please to explain it in much more detail. If you are further
interested please mail me you phone number and I will call you. There is much
more to explain.

Thank you for your interest.

Bob