Glen

A U2 application just threw SAP out of a site it can and is being done.  I
believe there is a case study available of it on the IBM U2 site.  The CEO
stated that SAP did not deliver for the cost and this U2 application did.

I would challenge the consultants who recommended SAP to advice what homework
they did and what products they compared.  (Doubt if they did any.)  Second ask
what commissions and financial incentives did they receive for recommending
SAP.  Under worldwide governance legislation such as SOX, these are questions
that have to be answered for due diligence.  These guys get away with it,
because no one challenges them.  Like bullies, they often run away at the first
challenge.

Regards

David Jordan