Due to the structure of UniVerse and UniData, I suspect that it has a heads up
in cloud computing and virtual environments. It may be ahead of the pack as it
does not have the footprint required by the other RDBMS nor some of the baggage.

U2 has learnt to adapt to a changing world quickly and effortlessly,  I wonder
how easily some of the RDBMS will adapt to the future challenges.

Adaption is the strongest requirement for a technology to be resilient and I
think U2 has shown that well over the past 15 years or more.

Regards

David Jordan