From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Kevin King
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 6:55 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Frustrated with Rocket / Unidata 7.2

Doug... If that's working on 7.2.7/Win I'd love to know how.  Things here
aren't the same as they were on 7.1.  Non-Windows versions appear to be
fine.  Windows versions... not so much.

Wally, my case # is 153722.  It was posted through my support contacts @ S7.
 Feel free to contact me off list if you need more info.