On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 2:04 PM, Allen E. Elwood<aelw...@socal.rr.com>  wrote:
I'd love to see a U2 server, connected directly to the internet, with *no
other software* serving up secured web pages.  To have the entire www
available with new U2 commands added by Rocket's Scientists.

Other db's do not do this.  mysql, db2, mssql, etc all have another
product involved to serve their data to the web.

Many older db's do not. However, some newer ones (Cache') have figured out that what Allen is asking for is expected in this day of web 2.0 - so why not build this functionality in?

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Manager of ERP Systems

"...we must choose between what is right and what is easy..."
                                      Dumbledore