From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Charlie Noah
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 7:17 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] PC based UniBasic program editor for 64 bit OS

Hi Doug,

A few questions:

How do you know how much disk space there is on my workstation?
How do you know what my CPU is doing?
Since when does my workstation cost nothing?
When did VIM, EMACS and Notepad+ become line editors?

When you are replying to a post, would you at least quote the salient
portions of that post? It puts your reply in context, especially for
someone who didn't read the original.

Regards,

Charlie Noah
Charles W. Noah Associates
cwn...@comcast.net
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlienoah>

The views and opinions expressed herein are my own (Charlie Noah) and do
not necessarily reflect the views, positions or policies of any of my
former, current or future employers, employees, clients, friends,
enemies or anyone else who might take exception to them.