From: DavidJMurray (mvdbs.com) <nab...@mvdbs.com>
To: u2-users <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wed, Nov 16, 2011 12:24 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Code Collaboration

The contractual obligations between a employee, contractor and software
endor differ.
I always abide by the contractual obligations.
I have no issues with group collaborations. But I would not use U2 or a PICK
erivative for such a project as I can not legally obtain a licensed copy of
2 (not that I have contacted Rocket to purchase a license). The Personal
ditions have a strict license which does not include production; which I
ould have thought that a group collaboration project would full under.

WJhonson wrote:

 You don't believe in group collaboration?

 My client is the end user, not the vendor.

----
Learn and Do
xcel and Share

ttp://mvdbs.com http://mvdbs.com
-
iew this message in context:
http://old.nabble.com/Code-Collaboration-tp32856673p32857388.html
ent from the U2 - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.