From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of DavidJMurray
(mvdbs.com)
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 1:24 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Code Collaboration

The contractual obligations between a employee, contractor and software vendor
differ.

I always abide by the contractual obligations.

I have no issues with group collaborations. But I would not use U2 or a PICK
derivative for such a project as I can not legally obtain a licensed copy of
U2 (not that I have contacted Rocket to purchase a license). The Personal
Editions have a strict license which does not include production; which I would
have thought that a group collaboration project would full under.

WJhonson wrote:

> You don't believe in group collaboration?
>
> My client is the end user, not the vendor.

-----

Learn and Do
Excel and Share

http://mvdbs.com http://mvdbs.com